Oct 12, 2011 11:07:00 AM
Last winter, Louisville Switching completed installation of our very first ice chain system. This installation was performed on a fire truck that operates in a rural part of Kentucky. The fire station needed the truck to be able to maneuver safely and quickly in almost any weather condition, especially snow and ice.
Oct 7, 2011 11:09:00 AM
Oct 28, 2010 12:29:00 PM
Jun 2, 2010 1:39:00 PM
In our last post we updated you on our trip to Insta-Chain in Utah and highlighted the fact that they are our newest dealership.
Their automatic icechains are truly a time, money and life saver.
Some of the key benefits are:
- Fits 1/2 ton- Class 8 vehicles ( see a list below)
- Operates in forward and reverse with increasing traction during acceleration and deceleration
- Far outlasts conventional chains because you only use them when you need them and at the the flip of a switch
- Spark resistant chains for gasoline and propane delivery trucks are available
- D.O.T. accepted. Applies to all states with chain laws
- Reduces risks, incidents and costs
Below is a quick video showing the automatic icechains in action.
We’re ramping up our inventory of parts and getting the word out to existing and potential customers before winter rolls around. A lot of productivity was lost last year due to the overwhelming snow and ice in the US. We want to help keep your trucks on the road. To start the conversation about your line of trucks contact Chris today or use our simple online form to request more. information.